Thursday, March 4, 2010

Partner Wanted

Fit female with some navigational experience looking for a partner.

My background is triathlon so have a steady base and from there went into adventure racing and MTB.

Have done lots of Adventure races approx 8 hour in duration, did the Wild Wellington which is a 12 hour MTB race on team of 3 last November and in January did a 15 hour adventure race near Cambridge.

I also did 1 24 hour race but that’s about a year ago now, although it went fine. am comfortable with 4-6 hour stints on bike at the weekends and between running, biking and swimming I do about 15 hours a week.

I’m assuming though the 24 hour is not going to be all high intensity….what with naving at night time etc so reckon I should be OK to keep going for the duration.

I would love to join a team where I might be able to ‘add’ to the nav but ideally wouldn’t be relied on giving I am still learning the ropes.

Email Mike.sheridan at xtra.co.nz if you are keen

No comments:

Post a Comment